Reduce your use of single-use, alkaline batteries by switching to rechargeable batteries. Rechargeable batteries can be recharged inexpensively and reused hundreds of times. When the life of a rechargeable battery is over, it can be recycled.
- Alkaline single use batteries (can be disposed of on campus but are not currently able to be recycled)
- Rechargeable batteries
- Cell phone and small appliance batteries
- Click here for information on lead acid batteries (vehicle batteries)
- Please tape the terminal ends for all batteries 9v and larger
- Yellow electronics recycling bins located at outdoor waste and recycling sites