Avoid plastic bags entirely, and bring your own reusable bag when shopping! Remember recycling must be placed in containers loose- never bag your recycling; keep it loose!
- Plastic Bags
- Newspaper bags
- Bread bags
- Produce bags
- Dry cleaning bags
- Case wrap
- Bubble Wrap
- Reuse a plastic bag to line a small waste bin instead of buying new plastic can liners
- Make sure bags are clean and dry
- Plastic bags should never be put in with mixed recycling as they can cause equipment malfunctions at the recycling center.
- Are you collecting plastic film? Print and post this Plastic Film 11×17 flyer!
- Many local grocery stores offer plastic bag recycling
- Plastic film recycling is available at the Talley Student Union front desk
- Plastic Film recycling is also available for back-of-house operations at Sullivan III, Talley Student Union, DH Hill Library, CVM (Vet School), Schaub Food Science, and Avent Ferry Technology Center.