Plastic Bags & Film
We encourage you to reduce your use of single-use plastic bags. Always reuse or recycle your plastic bags whenever possible.
- Plastic Bags
- Newspaper bags
- Bread bags
- Produce bags
- Dry cleaning bags
- Reuse a plastic bag to line a small waste bin instead of buying new plastic can liners
- Make sure bags are clean and dry
- Plastic bags should never be put in with mixed recycling as they can cause equipment malfunctions at the recycling center.
- Avoid plastic bags entirely, and bring your own reusable bag when shopping!
- Plastic bag recycling bins are located inside the C-Stores in Bragaw Residence Hall, College of Textiles and the Honors Village
- Many local grocery stores offer plastic bag recycling