Many personal electronic items can be sold to various purchasers or donated to charitable organizations. If the item is still in good working condition, find a reuse option before recycling. For NC State property, please contact University Surplus Property Services.
- Computers & accessories (monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, etc.)
- Televisions, VCRs, DVD players
- Cell phones & pagers
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, cassette tapes
- Digital cameras
- USB devices
- Cables & cords
- Small appliances
- Electronic cigarettes & cartridges
- Donate during Wolf Pack N Give, NC State’s move-out program
- Donate to a local nonprofit
- For large items, please contact us
- For NC State property, please contact University Surplus Property Services.
- For your safety, if the device is equipped with internal storage, follow the instructions for data removal via the OIT website.
- Yellow electronics recycling bins located at outdoor waste and recycling sites