Only shred documents with sensitive information. Shredding documents shortens the paper fibers. When you recycle whole pieces of paper it keeps the fibers long, strong and ready to be made into new paper.
- Shredded paper
- Animal bedding
- Packing material
- Worm bin
- Keep shredded paper in closed bags
- Use clear recycling bags if possible and label bag “shredded paper”
- Place next to the recycling bin or green mixed recycling dumpster for pickup
- For more than 5 bags, please contact us
- Think before you shred! Shredding documents shortens the paper fibers, only shred when necessary for documents such as pay stubs, bank statements, pre-approved credit card applications, medical records, tax forms and anything containing social security numbers or credit card numbers.
- Place outside next to blue commingled recycling bin for pickup
- Place outside next to a paper recycling bin for pickup
- Place outside next to a green mixed recycling dumpster for pickup