Pumpkins and gourds are now being accepted in the Pizza Box Composting dumpsters on campus during the Fall semester. Collections run until December 6, 2016. Help keep this organic waste out of the landfill!
The Pizza Box Composting Project is a partnership between WRR and University Housing.
- Do not compost any type of plastic (ex. plastic utensils, cups, plates)
- Visit the University Housing Pizza Box Composting Project page for more tips and information
- Bragaw- South, Lee and Sullivan halls (Lee Hall parking lot by the trash dumpster)
- Bragaw- North, Lee and Sullivan halls (Bragaw Hall parking lot by the trash dumpster)
- Bowen, Carroll, Metcalf halls (against the brick wall near the trash dumpster)
- Avent Ferry Complex (waste station by Fort Fisher Hallor F building)
- Honors Village Commons (waste station on corner)
- Wolf Village (waste station by the bus stop)
- Wolf Ridge (waste station by Plaza Hall)
The pizza images on the map show the exact locations of the pizza box composting dumpsters that can be used for your pumpkins!