- Glass food containers
- Glass beverage containers
- Borasilicate Glass (most lab glassware) – This glass should be sealed in a cardboard box and placed in a waste-to-landfill dumpster or you may submit a request for Environmental Health & Safety to pick-up.
- Broken Glass – Broken, uncontaminated glass may be placed in puncture resistance containers such as a taped cardboard box and placed in a waste-to-landfill dumpster.
- Empty and lightly rinse before recycling
- Bottles & cans recycling bins
- Commingled recycling bins
- Green mixed recycling dumpsters