Many books can be sold to various book purchasers or donated to charitable organizations. If possible, find a reuse option before recycling. For NC State property, please contact University Surplus Property Services.
- Paperback books
- Hardback books
- Donate during Wolf Pack N Give, NC State’s move-out program
- Donate to the NCSU Friends of the Library
- Donate to local nonprofits
- If you have less than 5 books they can be recycled into a paper recycling bin on campus
- If you have a large number of books, please contact us to arrange for a special pick-up