Equipment Services provides trained operators and equipment to support and assist University departments and maintenance groups. From leading the University’s response during inclement weather to hauling 10,000+ lbs. of metal machinery for research departments on campus, Equipment Services offers flexible scheduling, professional customer service, and safe operation of specialized equipment to meet the University’s needs.
- Forklift (loading/ unloading of delivery trucks)
- Backhoe (loading/ unloading/ compact/ debris removal)
- Hauling (debris/ bulk material from work sites)
- Transport (hauling/ moving of large equipment or materials)
- Transport (hauling of surplus items to NC State University Surplus Property Services)
- Inclement weather (road clearing)
To request more information on our services, or to schedule services, please Contact Us or submit a work request via AIM to GR Waste-Rec. Most services are billable at the department level. Please review the Facilities Billing Rates for current charges.