Cease the Grease is a partnership between WRR and University Housing. This program is an expansion of the university’s successful cooking grease recycling program in on-campus dining facilities, which recycle about 800 gallons of oil a month.
- Cooking Grease
- Cooking Oil
- Do not pour cooking grease/oil down the drain
- Cool your grease/oil and pour into a plastic Cease the Grease container or a glass or metal container
- Empty the container into your designated bin
- Visit the University Housing Cease the Grease page for tips and information
- Designated Cease the Grease green oil containers are located near the outdoor waste and recycling sites at all of the on-campus apartments