WOLF PACK N GIVE
Wolf Pack N Give
The Wolf Pack N Give move out program diverts materials from the landfill often discarded from the large exodus of students at the end of each year. University Housing and NC State Waste Reduction and Recycling collaborate to reduce waste during the end of the spring semester. By collecting what would have gone into the landfill, organizing the valuable items, and donating them to local organizations, reuse becomes a win-win. Items are donated to TROSA and the Feed the Pack Food Pantry.
When & Where
Monday, April 20 - Sunday, May 10
8:00 am-8:00 pm
Donations will be accepted at any of the outdoor Pack Rat stations on campus between the hours of 8:00 am-8:00 pm. There are also a few indoor drop off locations available. Click here to view the map of donation stations.
Acceptable items include:
- Futon Mattresses & Frames (broken metal futon frames should be placed next to a landfill rolloff, staff will collect them for recycling)
- Small home goods
- Clothing (undergarments are not acceptable)*
- Food (non-perishable and un-opened; individually wrapped items are acceptable)
- Bedding (we cannot accept pillows)*
- Rugs/carpets (carpets that are not in good condition should be placed next to a landfill rolloff or dumpster)
- School supplies
- Dish and laundry soap (these items do not need to be new, please make sure caps are properly sealed to prevent spilling)
- Lofts and building materials used as furniture (ex. wood, metal and cement blocks)
*Ask your RA for a Wolf Pack N Give donation bag that can be filled with clothing, shoes and bedding and dropped off at your nearest donation station.
Non Reusable items that should be placed in a landfill dumpster: